Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £165 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a 2 form Catholic Primary School in the City Centre.
The school we are working with are currently recruiting an Intervention Teacher to join their team. This role will be working with Year 6 doing boaster groups in the morning and Year 1 and Year 2 Phonics boaster groups in the afternoon.
The role will be to start in January.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Be a UK resident or eligible to work in the UK
· Have achieved QTS, and have passed Induction year
· Have the relevant experience in the Foundation Stage
· Be passionate about their teaching and maintain a high standard
· Have strong behaviour management
· Be willing to undertake administrational tasks, including planning and marking
· Plan and deliver creative and stimulating lessons for intervention groups for Year 3 and Year 4
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive rates of pay up to £168 per day
· Work in local schools
· Have your own consultant
· Your skills and teaching style are matched to the right school
· Working for an independent, family-run business that really cares about your career
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Amy Philpot at Flourish Education