Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £168 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in Bartley Green who are recruiting for two Intervention Teachers.
They are looking for a full time Intervention Teacher to work in KS2and a part time Intervention Teacher to work in KS1 to start ASAP. The roles will continue up to Easter initially.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Be a UK resident or eligible to work in the UK
· Have achieved QTS, and have passed Induction year
· Have the relevant experience in the Foundation Stage
· Be passionate about their teaching and maintain a high standard
· Have strong behaviour management
· Be willing to undertake administrational tasks, including planning and marking
· Plan and deliver creative and stimulating lessons for intervention groups for KS1 and KS2
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive rates of pay up to £168 per day
· Work in local schools
· Have your own consultant
· Your skills and teaching style are matched to the right school
· Working for an independent, family-run business that really cares about your career
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.