Birmingham, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a large and successful school based in Birmingham who are keen to appoint an enthusiastic and knowledgeable ICT Technician as soon as possible.
The post will provide effective technical support to teachers and pupils. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a difference to the virtual learning environment of the school. Although candidates are not required to have had experience of working in a school, they should be willing to work in a very busy but happy environment.
This is a full-time role and is expect to last up until the end of the academic year.
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· Excellent IT knowledge
· Ability to build positive working relationships with students and staff
· Ideally experience of working with and developing a school VLE
· A positive 'can do' attitude
· Experience of working in a school is of an advantage but not essential
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
· Eligibility for our £500 Bonus Scheme*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Daniel Sewell at Flourish Education