Up to £125 per day
Temporary Part Time
Flourish Education are working with a larger than average two form entry primary school on the outskirts of Worcester. The school strives to build strong links between home, school and the community to best aid the children.
Flourish Education are working with the school to recruit for a KS2 intervention teacher on a long term, part-time supply contract. The role is due to start ASAP and continue for the rest of the academic year. This will be either 2 or 3 days per week and the school are flexible on the days worked.
The role itself is to deliver catch up sessions for small groups of children from Year 3, Year 4, and Year 5. The successful candidate will deliver the sessions set out by the class teacher and will be expected to mark work completed. The role doesn’t include planning, but the candidate will be expected to tailor sessions to suit needs as the children progress.
This Key Stage 2 Intervention teaching role is suitable for qualified teachers, NQT’s as well as HLTA’s with small group teaching experience.
The role is due to start after as soon as possible and expected to continue for the remainder of the academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status, NQT or HLTA
· Experience working in Key Stage 2
· Experience delivering small group interventions
· High expectations of behaviour
· To deliver intervention/ catch up lessons to small groups of children
· To work alongside the class teacher
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £125 per day dependant on qualification and experience.
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education