Up to £75 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a local Primary School in Kidderminster who are seeking to appoint Teaching Assistants to work alongside the friendly staff team who aim to provide the best provision to pupils of Primary age range.
Applicants must hold a minimum Level 2 in Teaching and Learning or equivalent qualification and have experience of working within a school context. Experience of working with children with SEND as well as challenging behaviour is essential.
The roles required are to work across in either Year 3, 4, 5 or 6 to support individual children on a 1:1 basis. These children have varying Special Educational Needs as well as challenging behaviour.
The role is due to start ASAP and continue for the rest of the academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Minimum Level 2 qualification in teaching and learning or equivalent.
· Experience in Key Stage 2 classes.
· Good behaviour management
· Experience working with children with additional needs.
· Be prepared to work on a 1-2-1 basis with pupils with SEND needs
· Be able to work independently with SEND pupils
· Manage challenging behaviour according to the schools behaviour policy.
· Record and act upon observations of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.