Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £110 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with an Ofsted rated ‘requires improvement’ mainstream Primary School in Wolverhampton who are recruiting a Key Stage 2 Intervention Teacher to start in September.
This role will involve delivering catch up sessions to small groups of children across Key Stage 2. The successful candidate will be expected to plan for these sessions and mark any work completed.
The role is full time and due to start in September and is expected to continue for at least the Autumn Term.
To apply to this Intervention Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status – NQT’s are encourages to apply
· Strong knowledge of the National Curriculum
· Experience working in Key Stage 2
· Experience delivering small group interventions
· High expectations of behaviour
Responsibilities as an Intervention Teacher:
· To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to small groups
· To work alongside the class teachers
· Create a positive learning environment
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education