Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £168 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a 2 form Catholic Primary School who are recruiting for a Year 3 Primary Teacher to start immediately to work Thursday and Fridays.
.The school is friendly and supportive and the feedback from other staff that have worked there supports this.
The school is based in Central Birmingham and is easily accessible via good transport links.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· A recognised UK teaching qualification such as a PGCE or equivalent
· Passion for teaching
· To be an inspirational teacher, passing on your passion to other staff and pupils
· To be committed to providing the best learning and teaching practices
· High expectations of achievement and behavior on yourself and others around you
· Experience in lower Key Stage 2
· To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to Year 3
· To support the school leadership team in their vision to continue improvements
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behavior of pupils
· Competitive salary of up to £168.36 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment Options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Amy Philpot at Flourish Education