Halesowen, West Midlands
Up to £96 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education is working with a college in Dudley near to Quinton who are looking for a Qualified Sports Lecturer to teach A Level & BTEC Sport. This role would be ideal for a candidate with a Sports Education background that has experience of Teaching in Secondary Schools and FE.
This role is to include all duties associated with Sports Lecturer and will involve Theoretical and Practical delivery and assessment. This role is on a Part time basis with fluctuating hours and would be ideal for a candidate who lives local to the area. Hours; Mondays - (9.55-10.50 / 12.10 - 1:05 / 3.35-4.30) Tuesdays – (9:55-10:50 / 12:10-1:05 / 2.20-3.15 / 3.35 - 4:30) Thursdays – (11:05 - 12:00 / 2.20-3:15 / 3:35 - 4:30) Fridays – (9:55 - 10:50 / 11:05-12:00 / 12:10-1:05 / 1:20 - 2.15).
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, DTLLS, QTS or equivalent)
· Experience as a FE/Secondary Teacher at A-Level
· A passion for Teaching Physical Education/Sport
· Two references from your last two teaching posts
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full delivering and marking role
· Able to demonstrate students progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the college guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.