Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £179 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education are currently working with a Primary School in Winson Green area who are currently recruiting for a Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher to start in September 2019. This role will be a full time role and will involve taking on full class teacher responsibilities – this role is temp to perm.
The school is a two form entry school with a strong Catholic ethos and they also work very closely with their sister school, so there is a lot of support across the two schools.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)NQTs are welcome to apply
· Passion for teaching
· To be an inspirational teacher, passing on your passion to other staff and pupils
· To be committed to providing the best learning and teaching practices
· High expectations of achievement and behaviour on yourself and others around you
· Experience teaching Key Stage 2
· To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to Reception
· To support the school leadership team in their vision to continue improvements
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment Options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.