Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a First School in the suburbs of Redditch who are looking for a Key Stage 2 Teacher to teach either a Year 3 or Year 4 class on a full time basis. The role would start either just before or after the Easter holidays on a long term supply basis.
The school is a small, one form entry first school located outside the Redditch town centre. The ideal candidate will have experience in working within Key Stage 2 and have strong behaviour management skills. The school are looking for a candidate who can hit the ground running and will not consider NQT’s for this position.
The role is due to start either before or after the Easter holidays and continue on a long term supply basis for the rest of the academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience within Key Stage 2 is essential
· To be committed to long term work
· Experience of subject leadership would be an advantage
· Good primary maths knowledge would be an advantage
· To plan, prepare and deliver inspiring lessons
· To assess and mark all work
· Maintain high levels of behaviour and classroom management in accordance with the school’s behaviour policy
In return you will receive;
· Competitive salary of up to £150 per day
· Free ongoing CPD including Safeguarding training
· Holiday pay
· The option to be paid PAYE or through an Umbrella company
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.