Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
Full Time Teacher
Flourish Education are working with a school located in north Worcestershire who are recruiting for a Maths and ICT teacher to start in January on a full time basis.
The school is based near the Worcestershire/ Birmingham border and has a great ethos. They are looking for a teacher to step in to teach Maths and ICT on a full time basis, 60% Maths, 40% ICT. The ideal candidate will be able to teach Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 and have experience in both subjects.
The role is on a temporary basis for 2 terms covering a maternity absence.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experienced teaching ICT and Maths
· Good behaviour management
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Teach Key Stage 3 & Key Stage 4
· Mark and assess work completed
· Maintain good classroom behaviour
· Monitoring pupil progress
· To paid be up to £150 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.