Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in the Burntwood Staffordshire area. The school are looking for a Maths Teacher to start after February half term and be ongoing till Easter (potentially longer term).
Our client was rated ‘Good’ in the last Ofsted report and they commented that the Teaching was strong, and the great majority of pupils achieved very well as a result.
The school is looking for a Maths Teacher, to teach up to Key Stage 4. Full class responsibilities will be required, with marking and planning. This is a full-time role.
To apply to this Maths Teacher role, you will need the following:
· UK QTS in Maths (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Able to teach up to Key Stage 4
Responsibilities as a Maths Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £180 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Ellie Turner at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943