Hall Green, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are an Education recruitment specialist that cover the West Midlands, Staffordshire and Worcestershire. We are currently working with a school in Birmingham in South East Birmingham who are recruiting for a Maths Teacher to cover for 6 weeks, starting after Easter
This position will require you to take on a full planning and marking role while undertaking a full timetable teaching Maths up to Key Stage 4/5. The successful candidate will be driven and enjoy working as part of a team.
To be considered for the position of Maths Teacher you will have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Experienced teaching Maths to KS3,4 and 5, including Further Maths
• Good behaviour management
• Ability to work as part of a team
Responsibilities of a Maths Teacher:
• Teach KS3, KS4 and KS5 Maths
• Plan, mark and assess work completed
• Maintain good classroom behaviour
• Monitoring pupil progress
• To paid be up to £180 per day
• Continued professional development
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
• Holiday Pay
• Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact George at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557.