Willenhall, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
Our Client based in the North of the BlackCountry is a challenging school that is working hard to turn the school around and have had recent success. Due to continued development they are currently recruiting for a Maths Teacher to work in a successful department to help continue to raise the standards of the school.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Good Behaviour Management
· Excellent Maths Curriculum knowledge
· Work as team
· UK QTS
· Raise the standards of the school
· Work in a team
· Whole Class Teaching role
· Working with a family run agency that counts you as an individual and not just a number
· Pay up to Main Teachers Scale plus UPS for the right candidate
· Continued professional development
Flourish Education is working as a recruitment agency and business and all candidates are subject to enhanced DBS and reference checks.
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.