Longbridge, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Solihull for 11-18 year olds who are currently recruiting for a Maths Teacher from September. Our client has an excellent reputation with the local community and creates an environment where students are eager to learn and succeed.
A successful candidate must have excellent subject knowledge of Maths across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 and knowledge of Further Maths is desirable. Whole class teaching responsibilities including driving improvements in GCSE and A-Level grades will be required.
This is a full-time permanent positon starting from September 2019.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· QTS in Mathematics (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent understanding of Maths curriculum
· Able to teach up to Key Stage 5
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Improving Maths GCSE and A Level grades
· To be paid up to £23,720 - £39,406 per annum
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.