Balsall Heath, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Central Birmingham that are looking to recruit a Maths / Computer Science Teacher. Our client’s staff team are extremely motivated to deliver high quality teaching that allows students to maximise their potential and their GCSE pass rates are 15% higher than the national average.
This position will require teaching across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 in both subjects. Whole class teaching responsibilities will be required including planning, marking and form tutor duties.
This Maths / Computer Science Teaching position is a full time post and is expected to continue until October Half Term.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Maths / Computer Science
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School or College
· Excellent subject knowledge of Maths
· Ability to teach up to Key Stage 5 Maths and Computer Science
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education