Up to £125 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a smaller than average form primary school located in Telford. The school are recruiting for an enthusiastic NTQ to work across either KS1 or 2 to start ASAP and be able to commit to a full academic year.
Flourish Education have worked closely with the school for a number of years with consistent positive feedback from temps. The School has a good reputation within the local area and received “good” in the most recent OFSTED report.
The school are looking for someone to commit on a full time basis.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· QTS Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Experience of teaching in Key Stage 1and/or 2
· References to cover the last 2 years
· To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons
· To support the school leadership team in their vision to continue improvements
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· To engage with the parents in a positive manner encouraging them to take part in school life and opportunities for parents.
Why work with Flourish Education?
Flourish Education is acting as an employment agency and business. All candidates are subject to enhanced DBS and List 99 checks, and suitable references.