Alum Rock, West Midlands
Up to £100 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting on behalf of an Ofsted graded ‘Outstanding’ School located in Alum Rock who are recruiting for NQTs in order to complete their NQT Induction starting in September 2018.
The school are friendly and welcoming and are looking to take on an enthusiastic and passionate individual in order to take them further in their teaching career. The school are really passionate about the implementation of their core values; Integrity, Teamwork, Independence and a positive can-do attitude. The school are very supportive and will support you in any way they can.
To apply to this role you will need the following:
· Hold QTS (With view of completing NQT induction)
· Be passionate and enthusiastic about implementing core values and positive progression
· Be confident in the planning and delivery of engaging lessons
· Be open to constructive criticism and willing to take feedback on board
You will be responsible for the preparation and delivery of exciting lessons which will be observed and evaluated on a regular basis. You will be required to attend all additional meetings such as; parents evenings, staff meetings, and additional duties such as playground duties. You will be supported to complete your NQT terms.
· A dedicated consultant, contactable 24/7
· Online Portal Access
· Referral Bonuses
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Pension Schemes
· Competitive rates of pay
· Access to exclusive schools in the local area
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.