Up to £60 per day
Temporary Part Time
Flourish Education is currently working with a Day Nursery in West Heath who are looking for bank staff to work flexible shifts as and when needed.
The ideal applicant will be a minimum Level 2, be proactive with a can do attitude, you will need to be able to step in and work effectively as a team to ensure the best care and standards are delivered for the children.
Flourish Education are looking for those happy to work in either the baby room, toddler room and pre school room.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Minimum Level 2 Qualification in Childcare or equivalent
• Experience working in an Early Years setting
• Flexible and able to work at short notice
• Be able to work on own initiative
• Be a team player
• Changing nappies, or helping with potty/toilet training
• Helping with feeding
• Leading and taking part in activities throughout the day
• Supporting 1:1
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Amy Philpot at Flourish Education