Up to £65 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a small one form entry primary school on the outskirts of Kidderminster. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic teaching assistant to join their team on a temporary basis.
The school is set in a small village and is known for it’s smaller than usual class sizes. It has a great ‘family feel’ to it and has been rated as a ‘Good’ school at its most recent OFSTED inspection.
The role required is a Teaching Assistant on a part-time basis to work in a Reception class 2 per week. The role will require the candidate to support on a whole class basis rather than tailored SEN support. This may include small group or intervention work.
The role is due to start after Christmas and continue on a temporary basis initially until February half term, potentially the rest of the academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Have experience working with Primary School children
· Qualified as a Teaching Assistant
· Have supported pupils on a one to one basis or in small groups.
· Good behaviour management skills
As a Teaching Assistant you will be expected to;
· Support the class teacher
· Deliver lessons to small groups of Reception class children
· Work on a one to one basis with children where needed.
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday pay
· The option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.