Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £80 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education is currently working alongside a 1 form entry primary school located in Wolverhampton. The school are looking for a key stage 2 teacher to plan and deliver catch up programmes in year 5.
As a catch up Teacher you will be responsible for boosting attainment and closing the gap that has widened for these pupils. This will involve a range of small group and intervention sessions specific to each pupil.
This is a part time role Monday - Friday AM only. Starting ASAP and expected to last until February half term.
NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
To apply to this Key Stage 2 Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Recent experience working in Key Stage 2
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons
· To work in partnership with the class teacher
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943