Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £60 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a teacher to deliver planned worked across EYFS and Year 1 for the Autumn term.
The role is working Monday – Friday AM only. NO PLANNING.
The school is located in a residential area on the outskirts of Wolverhampton and was graded “good” in the last Ofsted report which was conducted in 2016.
The school are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic teacher who will make an important contribution to the school through their high quality classroom teaching and year group team involvement in the delivery of planned work.
Applications from experienced teachers and NQT’s are welcomed
To apply to this role you will need the following
• QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
• Passion for teaching
• To be an inspirational teacher, passing on your passion to other staff and pupils
• High expectations of achievement and behaviour on yourself and others around you
• Experience in EYFS and Key Stage 1
• Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school
• To deliver lessons across EYFS and KS1
• Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and external agencies
• To support the school leadership team in their vision to continue improvements
• To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment Options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.