Up to £150 per day
Temporary Part Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a small one form entry primary school on the outskirts of Stourbridge. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic teacher to work on a part-time basis with their Year 3 class as part of a job-share.
The school is set in a small village and is known for it’s smaller than usual class sizes. It has a great ‘family feel’ to it and has been rated as a ‘Good’ school at its most recent OFSTED inspection.
The role required is a part-time Year 3 class teacher to work in 3 days per week. The role will require the candidate to plan, mark and assess as part of a full class teaching role. Planning and assessment will be shared with the other class teacher.
The role is due to start in February 2022 on a maternity contract.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Experience as a class teacher, NQT’s are not considered
· Experience within KS2, specifically Year 3
· Strong curriculum knowledge
· Good behaviour management skills
· Take on a full planning and marking role
· Able to demonstrate students’ progression in all lessons for all abilities
· Manage behaviour effectively.
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday pay
· The option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.