Shelfield, West Midlands
Up to £110 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Primary school located in Walsall. The school is set within good transport links and easily accessible.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a KS2 teacher to be based in year 4. The school are looking for somebody to work alongside the current year 4 teacher by taking small groups.
This is a challenging class, so strong behaviour management is a must.
This is a long-term requirement, working 2-3 days a week, the school are able to offer some flexibility on the days worked.
YOU WILL NOT BE REQUIRED TO PLAN. The role will include marking.
The role is looking to start in January.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status.
· Experience working in Key Stage 2
· High expectations of behaviour
· Commitment to the role
· To follow the planned work
· To work in partnership with the class teacher and the Learning Support Practitioner
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943