Aston, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School and Sixth Form in Aston that are recruiting a PE Teacher to start at the end of January 2020. The school sets high expectations of students and offers a balanced and varied curriculum in order to provide them with the best opportunities for their future.
The school are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic PE Teacher to teach practical and theory lessons across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5. Full class teaching responsibilities will be required alongside involvement in extra-curricular activities.
This is a full-time position starting towards the end of January 2020 and is due to continue until February Half Term with the possibility of being extended.
To apply to this PE Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in PE
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of BTEC and GCSE
· Able to teach both theoretical and practical PE
Responsibilities as a PE Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Attend after school meetings and parents’ evenings
· Organise extra curriculum activities
· Driving improvements in GCSE and BTEC PE grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education