Erdington, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with an established Secondary School in Erdington who deliver an exceptional education to their students in a caring and supportive environment. They are recruiting a part time Physics Teacher from September 2020 on a temporary basis.
The school are seeking an experienced teacher to teach Key Stage 5 students A-Level physics. Whole class teaching responsibilities will be required including planning and preparation, marking, and attending departmental meetings.
This Physics Teacher vacancy is to start September 2020 and continue until December.
To apply to this Physics role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Good behaviour management skills
Responsibilities as a Physics Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Managing classroom behaviour
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Elizabeth Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education