Up to £125 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a larger than average two form entry primary school in central Worcester. The school strives to build strong links between home, school and the community to best aid the children.
Flourish Education are working with the school to recruit for a PPA teacher on a long term, part-time supply contract. The role is due to start in September for the duration of the Autumn term.
The successful candidate will be expected to teach various classes across the school, with year groups from Reception through to Year 6. You will be required to deliver set work, mark and assess with small amounts of planning.
The role is due to start in September and run for the duration of the Autumn term.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status, NQT or HLTA
· Experience working in across the primary age range
· High expectations of behaviour
· To deliver set work.
· Small amounts of planning
· To work in collaboration with the class teachers
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £125 per day dependant on qualification and experience.
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education