Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £168 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a 2-form entry Primary Academy located in Longbridge to recruit for a qualified Year 2 Teacher to start after October Half Term
The roles will continue to the end of the academic year, it is important that you are able to commit for the whole of this assignment.
The class is fantastic, it does have a high proportion of SEN so you will need to feel confident and classroom management will be needed while the class settle.
NQT’s please feel welcome to apply!
The school is ideally located with great public transport links. The school has been commended on its strength of leadership received through the Head Teacher and Deputy Head whom have stabilised the school and are making great progress to improving the quality of teaching.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience working in KS1
· To be committed and reliable to stay for the full duration
· Be willing to take on all roles and responsibilities as a full member of staff
· Planning, preparing and delivering of engaging lessons, implementing assessments and marking
· Shared planning and resources with the other Year 2 Teacher
· Follow and support all areas of the KS1 Curriculum
· Maintain a high level of behaviour and classroom management in accordance with the school's behaviour policy;
· Be able to set clear targets, based on prior attainment, for pupils’ learning
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary of up to £169 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment
If you require any further information please contact Amy Philpot at Flourish Education