Kingshurst, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Chelmsley Wood who are recruiting a Psychology Teacher to join their team. Our Client has an excellent local reputation as they pride themselves on delivering a stimulating academic environment in order to deliver excellent examination results.
Our client is seeking a Psychology Teacher that is able to teach KS4 and KS5 with experience teaching Childcare and Health and Social Care. This position has become available as a maternity cover starting in November 2018 and is a full-time temporary role.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Psychology
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Psychology at KS4 and KS5
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education