Aston, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with an Independent Secondary School in Birmingham who are looking to recruit a Religious Education Teacher. Our client aims to provide a stimulating environment and a varied curriculum where students are able to become independent learners.
Our client is looking for a driven RE Teacher to join their department to teach Key Stage 3 – 5 on a part time basis. This role will involve full class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking.
This role is a part time position to start September 2019.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Specialism in Religious Education
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Religious Education up to KS5
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Attend department meetings and parent evenings
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education