Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £168 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
To apply to this role you will need the following
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a Reception Teacher for a temp to perm position, due to commence September. The school welcomes applications from NQTs.
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a highly-motivated and inspiring Reception Teacher to join a Sikh ethos, but extremely diverse multi-faith school, located in Wolverhampton. The school is currently much smaller than most primary schools. Pupil numbers are projected to double. Nearly half of the pupils are of Indian heritage and the proportion of pupils from minority ethnic groups and those who speak English as an additional language is well-above that of other schools nationally.
The school is looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running, so strong curriculum and EYFS framework knowledge is essential.
In its most recent Ofsted report the school was graded as “Requires improvement” and it was stated that the behaviour of pupils is good.
· It is essential that you have good working knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum and have experience of planning and delivering quality learning experiences for pupils.
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) NQT’s are encouraged to apply for this post
· Last two years of work references, one of which must be a teaching reference
As a Reception teacher you will be expected and required to:
· Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes.
· Plan, prepare and teach exciting, challenging and engaging lessons
· Assess and record learning carried out by pupils
· Evaluate attainment and progression of pupils;
· Manage behaviour effectively in line with the school behaviour policy
· Competitive salary of up to £169 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Eligibility in to our £500 Bonus Scheme*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
For further information, please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education