Up to £165 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Our Client is seeking a Reception Class teacher to join their large 2 form Primary school in Coventry. The school is based in central Coventry with excellent transport links and is hidden away behind a little residential street. The school is in the top 3% of the country and their results are some of the best in Coventry and Warwickshire. The school has been largely extended and has some amazing outdoor space; each Key Stage/year group including Reception have their own unique playground with apparatus suitable for their age range and ability.
The school are looking for an outstanding Reception Class Teacher to join their team, the school achieve year on year great results so they are looking for someone to maintain these standards. You will need to be a dedicated and passionate Reception Class Teacher that wants to push the children to gain the most from their education. The whole school very is child focused and everything they do is for the child. The school are seeking either an experienced class teacher or a highly skilled NQT. The school offer additional support and further training.
The role of a Reception Class Teacher will start in September and will be for the full academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following:
· QTS (Qualified Teacher Status), NQT’s are also encouraged to apply
· Have a strong understanding of the Early Years Curriculum
· A strong background in Early Years
· Strong work ethic
· Team player as you will share planning with the other Reception Class Teacher
As a Reception Class Teacher you will be expected to:
· Provide a warm, nurturing and stimulating environment for the children
· Plan varied lessons with good content for a Reception Class
· Build and maintain strong relationships with both staff and children
· Take responsibility for the children’s welfare
In return, you will receive:
· A dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· The option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
· Upto £165 day rate
· Eligibility for our £500 Bonus Scheme*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Laura Farquharson at Flourish Education