Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £85 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a Secondary School in the South Birmingham Area that are seeking an Attendance Officer to cover long term sickness within the office. A successful candidate will be working alongside the friendly and supportive Attendance team using SIMs to input and monitor student’s attendance. It will also involve calling parents of students that are absent from school and promote high levels of attendance.
This is a part time temporary role starting after October Half Term.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Previous experience as an Attendance Officer within a UK School
· Ability to use the SIMS System
· Excellent IT Skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
· A clear understanding of school data systems, school policies and procedures.
· Clear understanding of the principles of Data Protection.
· General attendance duties – Answering telephones, responding to emails, calling parents of absent students
· Promoting and encouraging high levels of attendance
· Maintain accurate records of attendance electronically
· To paid be up to £85 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education