Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a school situated in Perry Barr who are looking to recruit a Science Teacher to start in September on an ongoing basis. The school have a hard-working ethic that the candidate will have to bring to the role.
A successful Science teacher will have excellent subject knowledge and be confident teaching all three Sciences across Key Stage 3 and 4 but will mainly be teaching biology. They will need strong behaviour management, a hard-working ethic and happy to take on full class responsibilities, including planning and marking.
This Science Teacher full-time role is starting in September on an ongoing basis.
To apply to this Science Teacher role, you will need the following
Responsibilities as a Science Teacher
· Whole class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking
· Driving improvements in GCSE grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Improving Science GCSE results
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Fraser Anderson at Flourish Education