Selly Oak, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a school in South Birmingham who are recruiting a Science Teacher on a long term basis. Our Client is a modern comprehensive school that has students from 11 – 18 years old who are given the opportunity to thrive academically and in the local community.
Our client is seeking a knowledgeable Science Teacher with a strong subject specialism in Biology. This role will involve teaching across Key Stage 3 and 4 predominately with some Key Stage 5 classes. Whole class teaching responsibilities will be required.
This Science Teaching position is covering a staff absence and is an ongoing long term position starting after October Half Term.
To apply to this Science Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Science
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School or College
· Excellent subject knowledge of Science (In particular Biology)
· Ability to teach up to Key Stage 5
Responsibilities as a Science Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education