Sutton Coldfield, West Midland
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in Sutton Coldfield who are recruiting for a Science Teacher to start January 2020. Our client’s staff team work hard to ensure that all students leave school with a wealth of knowledge ready to thrive in society.
The successful candidate must be hardworking and committed to the ethos of the School. Teaching will be required across all three Sciences to Key Stage 3 and 4 and at least one subject to Key Stage 5. Full class teaching responsibilities will be required including planning and marking.
This is a full time Science teaching position to start in the New Year and is expected to last until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this Science Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Science
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School or College
· Strong behaviour management
· Excellent subject knowledge of Science
· Ability to teach across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
Responsibilities as a Science Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education