Bournville, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School and Sixth Form in South Birmingham that are recruiting a Science Teacher with a Biology specialism to start in January. Our client provides a learning environment in which students thrive and reach their highest academic potential.
Teaching across Key Stage 3 and 4 will be required in Biology, Chemistry and Physics. This is full time long term role that will last the whole term and full planning and marking responsibilities will be required.
To apply to this Science Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Science or Biology
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Science (In particular Biology)
· Ability to teach up to Key Stage 4
Responsibilities as a Science Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in GCSE grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £120.00 – £180.00 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education