Selly Oak, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in South Birmingham who are recruiting for Science Teacher to start in September. Our Client is part of a large multi academy trust and has a good local reputation in the community.
A successful candidate will be teaching Science across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 and excellent subject knowledge and strong behaviour management skills are essential. Whole class teaching responsibilities will be required including planning, marking, attending CPD sessions and parents evenings.
This is a full-time role starting from September on a temporary to permanent contract.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· QTS in Science
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge
· Able to teach up to Key Stage 5
· Good behaviour management skills
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Improving Science GCSE results
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Elizabeth Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education