Dudley, West Midlands
Up to £75 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Dudley who are recruiting for Teaching Assistant to join their team from September. Our client is a smaller School who has a clear vision through drive and energy and has a caring nature towards pupils and staff.
This role will involve providing support to Key Stage 3 students within a full class environment. Providing 1:1 and group support to students with additonal needs will also be required.
The children will excel with someone who has a supportive and patient nature and who motivates them to be the best they can be whilst maintaining strong behaviour management.
This a part-time role (Wednesday, Thursdays, and Fridays) starting September 2021 on a rolling contract.
To apply to this Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following:
· Level 3 Qualification or above
· Strong Behaviour Management
· At least One year working in a Secondary School
· Experience working with SEN Pupils
Responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant:
· Be able and confident supporting children within a group environment and 1:1
· Encourage and support child’s development and improve their access to the curriculum.
· To effectively support and manage the behaviour and routines of the pupils.
· A competitive salary up to £75 a day
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education
If you require any further information please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education