Walsall, West Midlands
Up to £60 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a primary school in Walsall. The school are looking to recruit an experienced SEN Level 3 Teaching Assistant.
This Teaching Assistant role is to work with a group of children with MLD (Mild Learning Difficulties) providing interventions to small groups of around 6 children in KS2. The role doesn’t require planning but will insist that marking is done and resources are prepared and differentiated.
The role is required to start after May and will be a full time, long term role up to summer 2019.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· At least 1 year of experience within Primary Schools
· Extensive experience of working with children with Learning Difficulties
· Experience of leading a group
· Experience of providing interventions
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Good behaviour management
· To lead engaging lessons to the group of children with MLD
· To differentiate the activities and work to meet the individual needs of the group
· To effectively manage the behaviour
· Encourage child’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary up to £65
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education