Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
Modern Foreign Languages
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary school in North Worcestershire who are currently recruiting for a full-time Spanish teacher to work with Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. The ideal candidate will have experience teaching Spanish in a Secondary School environment up to A Level.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Teacher of Spanish to work with Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. This role will involve full planning and marking and be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress.
This is a full-time role starting around February half term 2020 until the end of the academic year on a maternity contract
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience teaching secondary Spanish
· Two references from your last teaching post
· A passion for teaching
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3, KS4 and KS5.
· Able to demonstrate students progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
· A competitive salary up to £173.46 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education