Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a school in Kidderminster who are currently recruiting for a full time Teacher of Spanish to start in September. This is a large secondary school who are passionate in supporting their pupils to succeed.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher to teach mainly Key Stage 3 with some Key Stage 4 lessons. This role will involve full planning and marking, and the successful candidate must be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress.
This is a full-time role starting September 2020 and is fixed term contract until the end of the academic year.
To apply for this Spanish Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience teaching Key Stage 3 Spanish
· Ability to work as part of a team
· A passion for teaching
Responsibilities as a Spanish Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Monitoring pupil progress
· A competitive salary up to £170.00 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education