Hall Green, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are recruiting for an ICT and Computer Science Teacher for a Secondary School in the Solihull Area. Our Client is a school with a track record of high standards and successful outcomes for pupils of all backgrounds and ability. It is a school that continually seeks to build on the successes of the past and adapt to the needs of the future
Responsibilities will include teaching ICT and Computer Science across Key Stage 3 and 4 ensuring that lessons are differentiated appropriately while being both stimulating and engaging. A successful candidate must have excellent curriculum knowledge while being passionate about their subject.
This ICT and Computer Science Teacher vacancy is a part time role starting late April.
To apply for the role of ICT and Computer Science Teacher, you will need the following:
· QTS (NQTs are encouraged to apply)
· Experience in teaching GCSE Computer Science OCR to Key Stage 3 and 4
· Excellent curriculum knowledge
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
Responsibilities of ICT and Computer Science Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Planning lessons and marking work
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Participation in extra-curricular activities may be required
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information on the ICT and Computer Science Teacher role, please contact George Padbury at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557.