Birmingham, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with an Ofsted oustanding Primary School in South Birmingham that are recruiting an upper Key Stage Two teacher for September. Our client is extremely proud of their local reputation and the positive and nurturing learning environment they create.
The postion is a full-time class teacher role that will include full class teaching responsibilities including planning, marking, assessment and attending all necessary meetings. The school is seeking an experienced teacher that is able to fit in to their current staff team.
The role is due to start in September on a fixed term contract for the full academic year.
To apply to this Key Stage 2 Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status,
· Experience teaching in UKS2
· Passion for teaching
· High expectations of behaviour
Responsibilities as a Key Stage 2 Teacher:
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons to the Upper KS2 class
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· To differentiate to accommodate all levels of learning
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Lizzy Francis- Drummond at Flourish Education