Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £168 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a 2 form entry primary school located in Wolverhampton. The school converted to an academy 3 years ago and is one of three primary academies within the academy trust.
The school has recently gone through an OFSTED inspection and have been graded “GOOD” stating “the behaviour of pupils is good, pupils are polite and well mannered. They follow instructions and have positive attitudes to learning”.
The school require a year 1 teacher to cover a maternity leave for the full academic year. Commencing September 2018.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are encouraged to apply
• Experience working in Key Stage 1
• Passion for teaching
• High expectations of behaviour
• To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Key Stage 1 Class.
• To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £168 per day