Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £165 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a Part Time Year 2 Class Teacher for a Primary school in Handsworth. The school is looking for someone to join their team as soon as possible.
The role is available for a long term period due to Maternity Leave.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Preferably have QTS but NQT’s will be considered, be able to demonstrate successful teaching experience in KS1, this could be on teaching placement
· Confident in planning to meet the requirements of the new National Curriculum
· Able to plan and deliver phonics, planning for rapid progression
· Show good understanding of behavior management strategies appropriate to the age range
· Be keen for all pupils to achieve their full potential
· Communicate effectively, including with staff, pupils and parents/carers
· Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes.
· Plan, prepare and teach exciting, challenging and engaging lessons
· Assess and record learning carried out by pupils
· Evaluate attainment and progression of pupils;
· Manage behavior effectively in line with the school behavior policy
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Eligibility in to our £500 Bonus Scheme*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.