Shelfield, West Midlands
Up to £110 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with an Ofsted rated ‘good’ primary school in Walsall that are recruiting a lower KS2 Teacher on a temporary full time basis to cover a maternity leave commencing September. The school works closely with parents and the wider local community to create a happy family atmosphere within school. The school is set within good transport links and easily accessible.
This is a full-time teaching role in lower key stage 2 with full class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking.
The role will commence September.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status.
· Experience working in Key Stage 2
· High expectations of behaviour
· Commitment to the role
· Full class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking
· To work in partnership with the Learning Support Practitioner
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943