Frankley, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education is currently working with an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school near Rubery who are looking for a Year 3 Teacher to work on a long-term basis. This role is starting immediately and is expected to continue until at least Easter.
Our client is looking for a dedicated lower Key Stage 2 teacher who has a good knowledge of the curriculum, strong behaviour management and encourages students to achieve their best.
The role includes full planning and marking, with assessments and requirements to attend all necessary meetings.
To apply to this Year 3 Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
· Experience working in Key Stage 2
· High expectations of behaviour
· Commitment to the role
Responsibilities as Year 3 Teacher:
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons to the Year 3 class
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis - Drummond at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557