Weoley Castle, West Midlands
Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education is working with a primary school near Selly Oak who are looking for a Year 4 Teacher to start in January on a full-time basis. Our client is a two-form entry school, and they strive to achieve a safe and successful school environment for their staff and children.
For this role they are looking for an experienced Year 4 Teacher that is able to take on a full class teaching responsibilities including planning, marking, assessing work and monitoring pupil progress.
The school are looking for someone with a qualified teaching status and who has good knowledge of the KS2 curriculum and good behaviour management.
This Year 4 Teacher role is starting in January 2022 and is to continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply for the Year 4 Teacher Role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teaching Status
· KS2 Experience
· Current DBS on the update service
· Primary School Experience
Responsibilities as a Year 4 Teacher:
· To plan, mark and assess work
· To work alongside the teaching assistant
· To effectively manage behaviour of pupils
· To be hands on and creative in lessons
· Competitive salary of up £150.00 a day
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred Checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects candidate to share this commitment.