West Heath, West Midlands
Up to £155 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a welcoming and friendly two form entry primary school in the South Birmingham area. The school is a good school and has been recognised for having a senior leader team with high expectations for pupils learning and progress.
The school are currently looking for a Year 4 Teacher to join the team for the Summer term, the role will be a full time role and you will be expected to carry out full class teacher duties.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Ensure high standards for all children
· The ability to inspire children and staff by delivering high quality learning and teaching
· High expectations for behaviour management.
· To plan and deliver engaging lessons at the right levels for pupils
· To mark and access progress
· To attend staff and parent meetings
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.